Brand Name Choices
What Amerge is and what it is used for
Naramig tablets contain naratriptan (hydrochloride), which belongs to a group of medicines called triptans (also known as 5-HT1 receptor agonists). Naramig tablets are used to treat migraine. Migraine symptoms may be caused by the temporary widening of blood vessels in the head. Naramig tablets are believed to reduce the widening of these blood vessels. This in turn helps to take away the headache and relieve other symptoms of a migraine attack, such as feeling or being sick (nausea or vomiting) and sensitivity to light and sound.
How to take Vimovo
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure. Taking this medicine
• Swallow your tablets whole with water. Do not chew, split or crush the tablets. It is important that you take your tablets whole for your medicine to work properly.
• Take your tablets at least 30 minutes before you have a meal. Food may reduce the protective effect of VIMOVO on your stomach and gut. Food may also cause a considerable delay in the relief of pain and inflammation.
• If you are taking this medicine for a long time, your doctor will want to monitor you (particularly if you are taking it for more than a year). How much to take
• Take one tablet twice a day for as long as your doctor has told you.
• VIMOVO is only available in 500 mg/20 mg. If your doctor thinks this dose is not suitable for you they may prescribe another treatment. If you take more VIMOVO than you should If you take more VIMOVO than you should, talk to your doctor or pharmacist straight away. Symptoms of an overdose may include lethargy, dizziness, drowsiness, upper abdominal pain and or discomfort, heartburn, indigestion, nausea, liver problems (shown in a blood test), kidney problems which can be severe, higher than normal levels of acid in your blood, confusion, vomiting, bleeding of the stomach or intestines, high blood pressure, breathing difficulties, coma, sudden allergic reactions (which may include breathlessness, skin rashes, swelling of the face and/or throat, and/or collapse) and uncontrolled movements of the body. If you forget to take VIMOVO
• If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose.
• Do not take a double dose (two doses at the same time) to make up for a forgotten dose. If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Possible side effects
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Tell your doctor straight away if you notice any of the following serious side effects
•you may need urgent medical treatment:
• Heartbeat may go faster, slower or change rhythm (affects up to 1 in 100 people).
• Pain in the lower left side of the stomach and bloody diarrhoea (ischaemic colitis
•affects up to 1 in 1,000 people).
• Allergic reaction (affects up to 1 in 1,000 people). The signs of allergy include rash; hives; itching; wheezing; swollen eyelids, face or lips; complete collapse. If you get any of these symptoms soon after taking Naramig: Don’t take any more. Contact a doctor straight away.
• Heaviness, pressure, tightness or pain in the chest, throat or other parts of the body (affects up to 1 in 100 people). These effects may be intense but generally pass quickly. If these effects continue or become severe (especially the chest pain): Get medical help urgently. In a very small number of people these symptoms can be caused by a heart attack.
Common: may affect up to 1 in 10 people
• Feeling sick (nausea) or being sick (vomiting), although this may be due to the migraine itself.
• Tiredness, drowsiness or sleepiness (somnolence), or generally feeling unwell.
• Dizziness, tingling feelings or getting hot flushes. If you get any of these effects: Tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Uncommon: may affect up to 1 in 100 people
• Visual disturbances (although these may be due to the migraine attack itself).
• Slight increase in blood pressure which may occur up to 12 hours after taking Naramig. If you get any of these effects: Tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Very rare: may affect up to 1 in 10,000 people
• Heart problems, including chest pains (angina) and heart attack.
• Poor blood circulation to the arms and legs, causing pain and discomfort. If you get these symptoms: Tell your doctor or pharmacist. If you get side effects If you notice any unwanted effects, even ones not listed in this leaflet, or if any of the side effects becomes troublesome: Tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Reporting of side effects If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. By reporting side effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
How to Store Amerge
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children. Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month. Don’t store above 30°C. Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment.
2 to 3 weeks on average
The average shipping time is 2 weeks in North America and 4 weeks internationally. We offer free shipping on all orders shipped to North America. Shipping is a flat rate of $20.00 for all other countries.
Price Match Guarantee
If you have been prescribed medication by your doctor and cannot afford the high price at your local pharmacy, Medix Pharmacy is the solution for you. All orders are backed with a price match and satisfaction guarantee.
Your Trusted Pharmacy Referral Service
Medix Pharmacy is an international pharmacy referral service. With a network of licensed pharmacy partners in Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand, we are able to help you lower the costs of your medications.
Our pharmacy partners are all thoroughly vetted and qualified to ensure that the medication you receive is cost effective, safe and effective. Because we only work with licensed pharmacies, you can rest assured that your medication is safe, effective, and genuine.
- Free standard delivery to your door, to any international address
- Option to add Tracked Deliveries
- Handy reminders to re-order so you do not run out
- Professional & Knowledgeable Customer Services Team
- Save time, with no need for repeated trips to your physician or local drugstore
With a dedicated customer service team, free standard shipping, and a record of providing significant saving for our customers, we believe that you do not need to compromise quality or safety in your search for value.