Nicomide T Gel
Brand Name Choices
No generic medication is available for Nicomide T Gel (Nicotinamide)
What Nicomide T Gel is and what it is used for
Nicam Gel is a skin treatment for inflamed pimples and spots.
• The medical term for this condition is mild to moderate inflammatory acne vulgaris. It involves inflamed pimples (papules) and spots containing pus (pustules), often with skin redness (erythema) and some tenderness. The condition occurs mainly on the face, back and chest.
• Nicam Gel is suitable for use by adults, children and the elderly.
• The active ingredient in this product is nicotinamide. This ingredient treats pimples and spots by its antiinflammatory activity, which reduces swelling, redness and tenderness.
• Nicotinamide is not an antibiotic, it is related to an essential vitamin in our diet (Vitamin B3.)
How to take Nicomide T Gel
3. HOW TO USE NICAM GEL For adults, children and the elderly: Apply the gel twice daily over and around the affected skin areas as follows:
• Wash the area.
• Gently pat the skin dry (avoid rubbing as this may aggravate the skin).
• Apply a thin film of gel, and gently massage it in. Continue using the gel twice daily in this way for as long as necessary, (unless irritation occurs – see Section 4). Depending on the severity of your acne, it can take several weeks for the skin’s normal repair process to work before you see a real improvement in your skin. If the product gets into the eyes or mouth The product may cause irritation if it gets into the eyes or mouth. Rinse affected areas with plenty of water. If rinsing one eye, take care to avoid washing product into the other eye. If irritation persists tell your doctor or pharmacist. If you forget to use this product Do not worry if you occasionally forget to use this product, just carry on using it when you remember. If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Possible side effects
Although Nicam Gel has been specially designed for use on all skin types including problem skin, it can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
• Occasionally, susceptible individuals can experience local skin dryness. If this is unacceptable, or causes irritation or peeling, try applying the gel only once a day or every other day.
• Very occasionally, allergic reactions such as itching (pruritus), redness (erythema), swelling or burning sensations can occur. Stop using this product and tell your doctor or pharmacist if any side effect gets serious, or you notice any other side effects not mentioned in this leaflet.
Reporting of side effects If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly (see details below). By reporting side effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine. continued… XP4/16/1 201554 nicotinamide PACKAGE LEAFLET Information for the user Read all of this leaflet carefully before using this product. Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you need more information or advice. United Kingdom Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard Ireland HPRA Pharmacovigilance, Earlsfort Terrace, IRL
•Dublin 2; Tel: +353 1 6764971; Fax: +353 1 6762517. Website: www.hpra.ie; E-mail: [email protected]
How to Store Nicomide T Gel
Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
• Always replace the cap tightly after use.
• Do not store the product above 25°C.
• Do not use after the expiry date shown on the tube and carton. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
• Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
2 to 3 weeks on average
The average shipping time is 2 weeks in North America and 4 weeks internationally. We offer free shipping on all orders shipped to North America. Shipping is a flat rate of $20.00 for all other countries.
Price Match Guarantee
If you have been prescribed medication by your doctor and cannot afford the high price at your local pharmacy, Medix Pharmacy is the solution for you. All orders are backed with a price match and satisfaction guarantee.
Your Trusted Pharmacy Referral Service
Medix Pharmacy is an international pharmacy referral service. With a network of licensed pharmacy partners in Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand, we are able to help you lower the costs of your medications.
Our pharmacy partners are all thoroughly vetted and qualified to ensure that the medication you receive is cost effective, safe and effective. Because we only work with licensed pharmacies, you can rest assured that your medication is safe, effective, and genuine.
- Free standard delivery to your door, to any international address
- Option to add Tracked Deliveries
- Handy reminders to re-order so you do not run out
- Professional & Knowledgeable Customer Services Team
- Save time, with no need for repeated trips to your physician or local drugstore
With a dedicated customer service team, free standard shipping, and a record of providing significant saving for our customers, we believe that you do not need to compromise quality or safety in your search for value.