Brand Name Choices
What Nitrolingual is and what it is used for
Deponit 10 belongs to a group of medicines called ‘nitrates’. These are used to widen your blood vessels and reduce the workload of your heart. Deponit 10 is used to prevent angina pectoris. Angina attacks feel like a tight pain in your chest, neck or arm and are a sign that your heart is not getting enough oxygen for the amount of work it is doing
How to take Nitrolingual
Always use this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure. Important: Your doctor will choose the dose that is right for you. Your dose will be shown clearly on the label that your pharmacist puts on your medicine. If it does not, or you are not sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist. Use in children Deponit 10 is not suitable for children. Adults and the Elderly
• Normally one patch per day is enough
• Your doctor may increase this to two patches depending on how you respond to the medicine
• Each morning put on a new patch
• Remove the patch before you go to bed
• You must have 12 hours each day without a patch on. This will prevent you from becoming tolerant to the medicine. If you do this it will ensure the treatment remains effective. When applying the patch you should always:
• Place the new patch on a different area of skin
• Allow several days to pass before applying a fresh patch to the same area of skin. Things to remember:
• Do not stretch the skin when putting a patch on
• Do not put the patch on a cut or reddened area of skin
• Do not pull the patch off the skin and then stick it back on again. NOTE: Artwork studio checks pre-press suitability of this artwork only. Ensure the artwork has been thoroughly checked for textual accuracy and has been approved as such. Aesica Queenborough Ltd. North Road, Queenborough, Kent ME11 5EL UK Product name: DEPONIT 10MG Creation date: 18/09/2017 DCMF No: N/A Operator: PH Commodity: N/A Ref no: 4021399 CMO Code: 1008506 Core spec size: 120x520 Revision: CCDS UPDATE Page no: 1 of 2 Amended by: PH Modification date: 25/01/2018 Proof no: 04 Font size body text: 8pt Pharma code: 4132 Colours: Tech Colours: BLACK TECHNICAL (do not print) R 4021399 12/37 4132 How and where to apply the patch
• Choose a smooth area of skin to apply the patch. The area should be hairless, to ensure good contact of the patch with the skin. The chest, upper abdomen, upper arm, shoulder or thigh is suitable.
• Your hands and the skin where you will apply the patch should be clean and dry. Do not use powder or moisturiser.
• Tear open the wrapper across the top, take out the patch and hold it with the writing facing away from you.
• Fold the patch along the S-shaped cut so the sides of the backing come apart.
• Hold the patch on one side and peel off the backing on the other side to expose the sticky patch. Place the sticky side of the patch directly onto the skin.
• Peel off the remainder of the backing and press down firmly with the palm of your hand. If you use more Deponit 10 than you should If you accidentally use more Deponit 10 than you should, remove the patches straight away and immediately go to your doctor or the nearest hospital casualty department. If you use more Deponit 10 than you should, you may have a fall in blood pressure. This may make you feel dizzy, weak and light-headed on standing. You may also be pale, sweat a lot, have a weak pulse, rapid heartbeats (tachycardia), flushed skin, headache, feel sick or be sick, methaemoglobinaemia. In severe cases of overdose you may get an increase of the pressure of the fluid around the brain. If you forget to use Deponit 10
• If you forget to change your patch: Take the old one off and put a new one on as soon as you remember, then carry on as before.
• If you forget to apply a patch: Put a new one on as soon as possible, then carry on as before. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose. If you stop using Deponit 10 Do not stop using Deponit 10 even if you feel better. If you stop taking your medicine your condition may get worse. Keep using Deponit 10 until your doctor tells you to stop. If your doctor thinks you should stop taking Deponit 10 your dose will gradually be reduced. Also if you are being transferred to another treatment, your dose will be gradually reduced or withdrawn and the overlapping treatment will be started. 4. Possi
Possible side effects
Like all medicines, Deponit 10 can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Stop using Deponit and seek immediate medical help if you have an allergic reaction. This includes any of the following symptoms:
• Sudden wheeziness
• Difficulties in breathing
• Swelling of your eyelids, face or lips
• Rash or itching especially those covering your whole body.
Very common side effects (affects more than 1 in 10 people)
• Headaches at the start of treatment. These usually disappear after a few days of continuing to use the patches. If necessary you can take mild painkillers e.g. paracetamol.
Common side effects (affects less than 1 in 10 people)
• Low blood pressure (hypotension) and lightheadedness upon standing which you may notice as dizziness, drowsiness, rapid heart beat (reflex tachycardia) and a feeling of weakness at the start of treatment or when the dosage is increased.
Uncommon side effects (affects less than 1 in 100 people)
• Collapse sometimes with a slow heart beat and fainting
• Very low blood pressure (severe hypotension) where you are being sick, feeling sick, are restless, have a pale skin and sweat a great deal. This may lead to a worsening of the chest pain you often get with angina
• Temporary low oxygen level in the blood (temporary hypoxaemia). For people with heart disease this may lead to low oxygen level in the tissue surrounding the heart (myocardial hypoxia)
• A slight reddening, slight itching or burning sensation on the skin where you have applied the patch. This usually disappears after the patch has been removed. Be sure to put your patch in a different place each day.
• Allergic skin rash, which may be severe
• Flushing of the face
• Feeling sick
• Being sick
• Very red skin with scaling and thickened itchy skin (exfoliative dermatitis)
Reporting of side effects If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard or search for MHRA Yellow Card in the Google Play or Apple App Store.
How to Store Nitrolingual
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children. Do not use Deponit 10 after the expiry date which is stated on the label. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month. Store below 25°C. Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These medicines will help protect the environment.
2 to 3 weeks on average
The average shipping time is 2 weeks in North America and 4 weeks internationally. We offer free shipping on all orders shipped to North America. Shipping is a flat rate of $20.00 for all other countries.
Price Match Guarantee
If you have been prescribed medication by your doctor and cannot afford the high price at your local pharmacy, Medix Pharmacy is the solution for you. All orders are backed with a price match and satisfaction guarantee.
Your Trusted Pharmacy Referral Service
Medix Pharmacy is an international pharmacy referral service. With a network of licensed pharmacy partners in Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand, we are able to help you lower the costs of your medications.
Our pharmacy partners are all thoroughly vetted and qualified to ensure that the medication you receive is cost effective, safe and effective. Because we only work with licensed pharmacies, you can rest assured that your medication is safe, effective, and genuine.
- Free standard delivery to your door, to any international address
- Option to add Tracked Deliveries
- Handy reminders to re-order so you do not run out
- Professional & Knowledgeable Customer Services Team
- Save time, with no need for repeated trips to your physician or local drugstore
With a dedicated customer service team, free standard shipping, and a record of providing significant saving for our customers, we believe that you do not need to compromise quality or safety in your search for value.