Brand Name Choices
No generic medication is available for Robaxin (Methocarbamol)
What Robaxin is and what it is used for
Robaxin-750 contains the active ingredient methocarbamol (750mg) which belongs to a group of medicines called muscle relaxants. Robaxin-750 is used for the short-term treatment of pain and muscle spasm caused by injuries such as sprains and strains.
How to take Robaxin
Adults: Take TWO tablets with a little water, FOUR times a day. Sometimes a lower dose may be sufficient. You should spread the doses as evenly as possible over a 24-hour period. Elderly: older patients may only need half the usual dose to give the same relief from the pain and muscle spasms. Children: These tablets should not be given to children Liver impairment: you may need a longer interval between taking the tablets if you have liver disease. You should always follow your doctor's instructions carefully. These tablets are for short-term treatment. Take them for as long as your doctor has recommended, or until you no longer need them to ease the pain. Return any unused tablets to your pharmacist. If you take more Robaxin-750 than you should Contact your doctor immediately, go or take the person to the Accident and Emergency Department of your local hospital. Always take the bottle of Robaxin-750 with you, even if it is empty. If you forget to take Robaxin-750 Take your normal dose when you remember. Always leave at least 4 hours before taking any more tablets. DO NOT TAKE A DOUBLE DOSE OF TABLETS TO MAKE UP FOR A MISSED DOSE.
Possible side effects
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
If you notice any of the following rare symptoms, you should STOP taking your tablets and
tell your doctor immediately:
• confusion, convulsions, fits, and rash or swelling of the face or neck and shortness of breath which may be a sign of an allergy. If you notice any of these symptoms, you should contact your doctor:
• yellowing of the skin and/or whites of the eyes. The levels of your white blood cells may also be reduced which can lead to recurrent:
• mouth ulcers. If any of the following side effects are troublesome, you should tell your doctor:
• drowsiness, difficulty in sleeping,
• restlessness, anxiety or worry,
• memory loss,
• blurred or double vision, rapid or unusual eye movements,
• reddening of the eyes together with nasal stuffiness,
• feeling sick or vomiting,
• taste disturbance,
• tremor or shakiness, mild muscle incoordination,
• a slow heartbeat,
• fainting or feeling faint,
• low blood pressure,
Reporting of side effects If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme, Website: https://www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. By reporting side effects you can also provide more information on the safety of this medicine
How to Store Robaxin
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children. Do not take this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the label of the container after EXP. Take any unused medicine to your pharmacist to be disposed of.
2 to 3 weeks on average
The average shipping time is 2 weeks in North America and 4 weeks internationally. We offer free shipping on all orders shipped to North America. Shipping is a flat rate of $20.00 for all other countries.
Price Match Guarantee
If you have been prescribed medication by your doctor and cannot afford the high price at your local pharmacy, Medix Pharmacy is the solution for you. All orders are backed with a price match and satisfaction guarantee.
Your Trusted Pharmacy Referral Service
Medix Pharmacy is an international pharmacy referral service. With a network of licensed pharmacy partners in Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand, we are able to help you lower the costs of your medications.
Our pharmacy partners are all thoroughly vetted and qualified to ensure that the medication you receive is cost effective, safe and effective. Because we only work with licensed pharmacies, you can rest assured that your medication is safe, effective, and genuine.
- Free standard delivery to your door, to any international address
- Option to add Tracked Deliveries
- Handy reminders to re-order so you do not run out
- Professional & Knowledgeable Customer Services Team
- Save time, with no need for repeated trips to your physician or local drugstore
With a dedicated customer service team, free standard shipping, and a record of providing significant saving for our customers, we believe that you do not need to compromise quality or safety in your search for value.