Last Updated: 26 June 2020
If you have, or suspect you may have a health problem you should consult your doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly if you are already under medical care.
The following policies also apply to your use of our Website:
- Our cookies policy
If you order any products from our Website separate Terms of Sale will apply to the sale and delivery of such products.
To register with and use our Website, or to place an order, you must be over 18 and the details which you give us must be true.
We, AMX Holdings Limited dba Medix Pharmacy, operate this Website.
You can contact us:
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
You may only use our Website for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws, including without limitation data protection and privacy laws and laws relating to copyright of content.
In addition, you must not:
- use our Website for mail bombing or flooding or to make deliberate attempts to overload a system;
- knowingly or recklessly introduce to our Website, or use our Website to transmit, any application, material or ware (such as viruses, spyware, malware or adware) which are malicious or harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Website, the server, equipment or network on which our Website is stored, any server, computer or database connected to our Website or any software;
- use our Website to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any other website, internet account, server, computer, equipment, system, network, data or information;
- use our Website to monitor data or traffic on any network or system;
- se our Website to collect or use information, including without limitation email addresses, screen names or other identifiers, by deceit (such as phishing, internet scamming, password robbery, spidering, scraping and harvesting);
- use our Website to distribute software;
- carry out a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack on our Website or use our Website to carry out any such attack on any other website;
- use our Website to groom, harm or take advantage of minors in any way or to attempt to do so; or
- use our Website in violation of export laws, controls, regulations or sanction policies of the United Kingdom, the United States or any other country.
PASSWORDS AND SECURITY REQUIREMENTS
If you register an account on our Website you must provide accurate and complete registration information and keep that information up to date at all times.
Use of certain parts of this Website is password protected. In order to use it you will need a user identification code, password and/or pre-selected answers to security questions in order to access it. It is your responsibility to keep this information secret and confidential and not to disclose it to any other person.
If you think that somebody else might know your user identification code, password and/or pre-selected answers to security questions then you must log in to your account and change these as soon as possible.
OUR WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT
Our Website is made available to you free of charge.
We do not guarantee that access to our Website, or the content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. Your right to access our Website is given on a temporary basis only.
We reserve the right to change our Website and the content on it, including without limitation by adding or removing content or functionality, at any time.
We regularly review the content on our Website. However, we cannot guarantee that all content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date. We therefore make no warranties, representations, undertakings or guarantees that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
We make no warranties, representations, undertakings or guarantees that our Website or any content on it will be free from errors or omissions.
The content on our Website is provided for general information purposes only. Nothing on our Website is intended to be advice on which you should rely. You should always obtain appropriate specialist advice before taking, or not taking, action on the basis of any content on our Website.
We make no warranties, representations, undertakings or guarantees that our Website is secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for ensuring that the device from which you access our Website has suitable anti-virus software in place.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We, or our licensors, own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in our Website and all content on it.
You may download the content we own from our Website and/or print a reasonable number of copies of any page on our Website. You must not make any changes to any content which you have downloaded or printed from our Website.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Website may contain links to other websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience. We have no control over, and no responsibility or liability to you for, those other websites or their content.
LINKS FROM OTHER WEBSITES TO OUR WEBSITE
You may create a link to our Website from another website, but only if you comply with the following conditions:
- you may only link to the homepage of our Website. You must not create a link to any other page of our Website, nor frame any page of our Website;
- you may only link to our Website from a website which you own; and
- you must not suggest that we have any association with you or that we approve or endorse your website or any of your products or services unless we expressly agree that you can do so.
We reserve the right to require you to remove any link to our Website at any time and without giving you prior notice.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
- death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other matter for which we are not permitted by law to exclude or limit our liability.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of (or inability to use) our Website or your use of or reliance upon any content on our Website, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), misrepresentation, restitution, under statute or otherwise.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms of Sale.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS